Orlando is the number one destination for meetings in the United States for 2017 according to Cvent’s annual survey of meeting planners for two years in a row. Associations and corporations are routinely returning to Orlando for meetings and events because business can get done in a family atmosphere.
There are many options in Orlando. So, why are meeting planners selecting Hilton Orlando to host their meetings? In 2017, all sleeping rooms and suites were updated with style and luxury in mind – Beyond, the Rest & Relax in Refreshed Rooms – Every room and suite at Hilton Orlando is tastefully designed, including new carpet, 55 inch LCD TVs, new bed linens and curtains.
There are three key reasons:
- Central Location: Conveniently located just 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport (Ranked #1 North American Mega Airport for passenger satisfaction in 2017 by JD Power) and to all major Orlando world-class theme parks. Connected to the Orange County Convention Center which host over 230 meeting annually. Imminently walkable to some of the finest dining and entertainment in the region.
- Flexible Meeting Space Choices: With 236,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting space and up to 42 breakout rooms, Hilton Orlando can find the right mix of meeting venues. (Need even more space, Hilton Orlando is connected to the Orange County Convention Center).
- Dedicated, Professional Event Services Team: Hilton Orlando has a team of professionals who aim to surprise and delight meeting planners by making them feel appreciated during and after the program. Hilton Orlando’s award winning Catering and Events team is dedicated to the needs of their customers. From customized menus to personalized service, attendees will create memories to last a lifetime. “The team at Hilton Orlando has witnessed livestreaming becoming more of a trend,” said Stacie Sargis, the hotel’s senior sales manager. “As our team strives to make all meeting planners’ visions come to life, we look to push the limits and utilize new AV, internet, and hardwired capabilities for our groups.”
FLEXIBLE MEETING SPACE
Meeting planners love the “blank canvas” of the Hilton Orlando’s Promenade, a 50,000 sq. ft. outdoor venue with its four distinct areas, to turn dreams into reality.
- Sky Terrace is an elevated terrace that can accommodate food trucks, cars or even elephants through a dedicated entrance.
- Fountain Plaza and Grande Lawn feature artificial turf grass providing a consistent walking surface that does not need to be covered and most importantly, it is easy for women to walk on in their heels.
- Sun Garden has been designed to create intimate events in a charming setting
Hilton Orlando offers flexible indoor meeting space including 3 ballrooms, 9 boardrooms, and up to 42 breakout rooms, totaling 186,000 sq. ft. can turn every room an amazing event venue.
- Transforming an empty ballroom or an ordinary meeting room into a stunning event space is common place at Hilton Orlando. For a recent large conference’s event team turned the 50,000 sq. ft. Orlando Ballroom into a rock concert stadium featuring a stage in the middle.
- Organizers of the 1,000-attendee conference dressed the 3,738-square-foot space like a morning-show set, warm and bright, with a casual anchor desk and highboy seats, fake back wall, and tchotchke-cluttered shelves, all framed by a professional lighting rig. The group used the studio to broadcast live coverage throughout the conference and back to its offices around the world.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A LIMITED-TIME OFFER
Experience what other meeting planners already know. Because the response to Hilton Orlando’s Fall in Love with Exceptional Meetings has been outstanding, the limited-time offer has been extended. This means you can still booked a meeting by November 30, 2017 over select dates in 2017 and 2018 and create an amazing program for your organization. Click here to take advantage of this limited-time offer
Josh Waldorf is the owner of Yardley Unlimited based in Yardley, Pennsylvania. Yardley Unlimited is a concierge event consulting, sponsorship and logistics company offering customized services to businesses, associations, not-for-profits and government organizations. Yardley Unlimited provides behind the scenes assistance to business professionals to grow, establish, or maintain grassroots, national or international events.