If you have not heard about IMEX by now, you’ve been living under a rock. Event planners and suppliers meet every year in Las Vegas for one of the largest meeting industry conference and trade show. A lot has been written on why you should attend:
- Event Innovation Lab
- Exclusive content
- Hosted Buyers Meetings
- Socially Connected Event
- Top of the Industry Education Sessions
- And of course the Party….
But I also want to address what attendees are saying about IMEX. People like you and me. So I went to the IMEX Facebook page and here is what participants have to say:
- Phyllis: Brilliant speakers, excellent networking, opportunity.
- Sonia: A great fair and an inspiration
- Michelle: I was a first-time attendee. It was great to share, learn and network. The CMP Masterclass was outstanding. The evening invites were very nice as well.
- Vikas: I am attending this show since 2013 and it has been a great contributor to my personal and professional development. Wish to attend many more.
- Vekol DMC: Such a powerful place to meet! Bringing the entire global industry together, IMEX is a must.
- Debbie: Best Conference ever! I’ve attended the last five years and look forward to the next. Wonderful way to see my hotel partners and destinations in 2-3 days of appointments plus you get to enjoy the excitement of Vegas and their fantastic Food & Beverage.
- Klark: What an inspiring display of our industry! This was an amazing platform to network and learn how to create memorable experiences.
- Kenneth: Great experience, more than just meetings. It’s a way to meet the real person behind the emails and put a face to all those requests.
And it goes on!
IMEX is the place to be if you want to stay up-to-date with the meetings and events industry, and following IMEX on Facebook keeps me in-the-know.
IMEX takes place in Las Vegas September 10-12, 2019. There is still time to register. Attendee registration is free of charge and open to industry professionals including press, academic faculty and student. Register here.
Have fun and safe travels!